Month of November Bug Fixes
Shared by Becca
• October 14, 2022
Originally posted: December 14th, 2021
- Removed text that said "No schedule found" for a relevant smart field when a payment plan was missing.
- Now the "Email from name" brand setting has been updated yo "Send email as". If you have a Microsoft email connected, this setting will default to the name set within your Microsoft account.
- Updates have been made to the backend services pulling in calendar events from Cronofy. In English: It will be more reliable now. 💪
- Fixed an issue where the "Apply to Invoice" button was not...well, doing that. You had one job, button.
- If a deactivated brand has a multi-user, they will no longer receive notification emails for any actions within that brand.
- Fixed an issue where a multi-user on Safari would see misaligned text when hovering over a cancelled brand on the brand list page. It was Safari's fault. 🤷
- Fixed an issue where the payment reminder preview was not displaying on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where payment reminders could be edited after they were already triggered. Time paradoxes are dangerous business, folks. ⏳
- Multi-users in a deactivated brand will now be directed to the brand list page.
- If your subscription payment fails, the billing card under your subscriptions will now let you know that the last payment failed.
- Now all free additional brands created for an alternate currency will be labeled "Additional Currency Brand".
- Fixed an issue where a user's billing would fail, then they would cancel the subscription, but Stripe would attempt to retry the payment. Now the subscription will be properly canceled.
- Fixed a rare issue where if a client added a percentage-based tip, it would successfully process on Stripe but not appear on the invoice in Dubsado. 🤑
- Fixed a rare issue where some users reported not seeing a "To" section on the invoice. Spooky stuff.
- Images in email signatures will now be correctly formatted. 🖼️
- Fixed an issue where invoices with percentage-based installments were not showing the calculated amount due when viewing the invoice under Reporting>>Invoices.
- Fixed an issue where public forms under brands