Month of October Bug Fixes
Shared by Becca
• October 14, 2022
Originally posted: November 5th, 2021
- Changing the name of a calendar event in Dubsado will now be properly reflected in your connected calendar. 🗓️
- Updating project details will no longer remove the client information from event on your connected calendar. 🗓️
- Fixed an issue where the notification email for a filled lead capture form would not show all of the answers a client filled out. Now everything will properly be displayed. 🖥️
- Fixed an issue where the time entered within the "Edit Payment" modal of a project was set according to the time zone of the device used. Now the time will be saved according to your brand's time zone. 🌐
- The pre-generated canned email “Clients - Check In/Pre-Event” had a faulty smart field. 😢 It's been fixed for all new users. Current users have not been affected.
- When a multi-user is removed from a brand, their tasks will now be properly unassigned.
- Fixed an issue where the the rounding calculations for the time tracker were different than the invoices. No more discrepancies. 🔍
- Fixed an issue where the dates displayed in the "Select Date" modal did not match the current project dates. It was only a visual bug, but it's been squashed 👞🪲
- Fixed an issue where the end time of a project would not always properly display.
- The date picker used for selecting a fixed payment due date will now be formatted according to your location settings (DD/MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY).
- In small browser windows, package templates with long titles will no longer extend into the ether. 🌌
- When writing a payment reminder email, you'll now see new payment plan smart fields.
- Fixed a rare issue where form expiration dates were being set incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where images in emails (particularly in signatures) were not being properly sized in the address book and the email tab of a project. Now all should display as intended. 🖼️
- Fixed an issue where a ghost message was briefly appearing on some proposals saying, "This form can no longer be used. Please contact the owner of ___". Halloween's over. No more ghosts. 👻🚫
- Fixed an issue where installment reminders were not showing the proper send date.
- Fixed a rare issue where due dates of installments due "X days after contract signed" were not being calculated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where conferencing links added to appointments were not loading consistently.
- In Firefox, the payment plan canned email dropdown list will now display in alphabetical order. 🔠
- Fixed an issue where the "Add" button on the project invoice list was not working on smaller screen sizes. 📱