Billing and Affiliate Updates
Shared by Becca
• October 14, 2022
Originally posted: July 26th, 2021
With our annual summer sale kicking off this week, we felt it was the perfect time to bring some exciting updates to our affiliate dashboard and billing settings! You can access the affiliate dashboard and billing settings in your account by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner.
Your affiliate dashboard has an all-new look and now includes some metrics to help you keep track of how your code is performing.
Conversion rate: Percentage of referrals you've received credit for out of everyone who's used your code so far.
Trial users: Users who have used your code to sign up for a free trial.
Pending users: Users who have used your code to sign up for a paid subscription within the last 60 days.
Total earnings: Credit earned from users who used your code to sign up and have kept their paid subscription for over 60 days.
Please note that all metrics will start tracking from July 26, 2021 onward. Even if you have earned affiliate credit in the past, all of your metrics will start at zero as we launch this feature. Your unredeemed affiliate credits will not be affected and will still be visible in the My credit section of the affiliate dashboard!
To learn more about our affiliate program and setting up an affiliate code, check out our help article. On July 21, we announced updated Affiliate Terms & Conditions.
The billing settings page got a fresh new look as well and now provides more details on your subscriptions.
- If you enter a coupon code when subscribing, you'll see an updated total due today and clear terms for future automatic payments.
- See your next billing date and payment amount for each subscription at a glance.
- Click More >> Show add-ons on a brand to view your multi-user subscription tier.
We also added a few new features to make it easier to manage your payment method and records.
- Easily see which payment card is stored on file and update it if needed.
- Enter an optional Tax ID when starting a new subscription or while updating your payment method if you'd like that information to appear on your Dubsado subscription invoices.
- Download past invoices for your records from the Billing history table.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes an affiliate code was not saved on a new user's account after they signed up for a trial through an affiliate link.