Week of May 17th, 2021 Bug Fixes
Shared by Becca
• October 14, 2022
Originally posted: May 21st, 2021
Some new bug fixes made their way in this week. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We cannot wait to get back to creating more awesome things for you all on Monday!
- Now when syncing an invoice that has a refund applied, instead of an error message, there will be a message that specifically says that the refunds cannot be brought into Quckbooks or Xero. 📚💰
- Fixed an issue where reminder emails for contracts were not being sent properly. Now they're good to go ➡️➡️
- Dubsado contracts saved as PDF's will now display the signature timestamp based on the user's time zone. 🌎
- Fixed an issue where previewing a sub-agreement would show the current date on the user's countersignature instead of the date of the signing. Now the correct timestamp will be displayed.
- Xero — discounts can be synced once again!
- Xero — invoices with more than 7 line items can now be properly merged.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on an appointment would produce a pop-up with an inconsistent title. Now, regardless of where you select the appointment, the title will be "Edit Appointment". ✏️